Cyber Security Manager at Vodacom
What you’ll do
The Cyber Security Manager for Cyber Security Vodafone Business is accountable for Cyber security risk reduction Group Vodafone Business. Their purpose is to make sure the Vodafone Cyber security strategy, policies and controls are effectively implemented. This will be measured using the Cyber Security Baseline and effective risk reduction. The individual will report to Senior Manager Cyber Vodafone Business.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
With us you will:
- Build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders to understand and map out business priorities and how security engagement can be effectively managed to deliver secure by design solutions.
- Identify, manage and report security risk.
- Manage Cyber Hygiene standards for Vulnerabilities, Patching, Hardening in line with policies.
- Support Cyber Defence during incidents.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure compliance with Cyber Security Baseline Framework
Who you are
Apply if you have:
- Practical experience of designing, implementing and operating security controls in an IT and global operating environment.
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis/management
- Good understanding of key network and technical security controls.
- Degree, professional qualification or relevant experience in Cyber or Information Security such as ISO27001 LA, CISSP, CISA
- Technical capability and knowledge as SME for Cyber and IT/_VOIS security at level of an industry leader
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What’s in it for you
- Discretionary yearly bonus: 10%
- Annual leave: 28 days + bank holidays + the opportunity to buy/sell/carry over 5 days/year
- Charity days: 5 days/year
- Maternity/adoption leave: 52 weeks out of which the first 13 weeks are fully paid followed by 26 weeks of half pay and 6 months – working 4 days, getting paid 5
- Paternity leave: 16 weeks fully paid
- Private pension: You can contribute up to 5% of your basic pay with 2:1 matching from Vodafone up to 10%.
- Access to: private medical, private dental, free health assessments, share save scheme
- Additional discounts: Vodafone retail, gym, cinema, cycle to work, season ticket loan