RFP No: TP/12/2023/ICB/CS/027
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR PROVISION OF ENGINEERING
DESIGNS AND CONTRACTOR SUPERVISION FOR GANTRY EXPANSION
- Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd
(TIPER) is a hospitality storage facility for bulk fuel with its share divided equally between the Government of Tanzania and Oryx Energies SA (Based in Switzerland). The Company office is located at Kigamboni Industrial Area, Depot site- plot # 1, Dar es Salaam-Tanzania.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- TIPER hereby invites, via International
Competitive Bidding (ICB) experienced
Mechanical consultants for provision of
Consultancy services on Engineering Designs and Contractor Supervision for Gantry
- Interested and eligible bidders may request
electronic copy of tender document through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by sending an application letter and copies of certifications company registration or a similar certification, from Monday to Friday at 08:00AM to 4:00PM between 22 January,2024 to 16 February, 2023.
- Bidders MUST visit the site. Site visit will be conducted on Wednesday, 31 January, 2024 from 10:30hrs to ll:30hrs.
- Bidders are required to come with their own Personal Protective Equipment PPE’s during the site visit. The minimum PPE requirement are steel toe safety boots, worker’s helmet and cotton reflector vest / cotton over coat / cotton overall. Bidders who will not come with correct
PPE’s will not be allowed to enter onto site.
- Bidders must submit hardcopies of bids (one original and one copy) respectively, enclosed and sealed in a single plain envelope marked Tender No: TP/12/2023/ICB/CS/027 FOR PROVISION OF ENGINEERING DESIGNS AND CONTRACTOR SUPERVISION FOR GANTRY EXPANSION Softcopies MUST be submitted in a USB flash disk. All bid documents shall be addressed and delivered to Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd, P.0. Box 2608, Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam.
- The deadline for submission of Tender documents will be 1600hrs local time Monday 19 February, 2024.
- Late bids, portion of bids, electronic bids will not be accepted or considered for evaluation.
- Bids opening will be conducted in the presence of the TIPER tender committee only, formed by the company. There shall be NO public opening of bids
- TIPER reserves the right to accept or reject any tender and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid.
Secretary Tender Committee
Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd
P.0 Box 2608, Kigamboni Depot site-1 Dar es