Expression of Interest at Sandvik
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN THE
PROVISION OF EMPLOYEES WELLNESS PROGRAMME
SERVICES TO SANDVIK MINING & CONSTRUCTION
Sandvik Mining and Construction Tanzania Limited (THE
COMPANY) is located in Mwanza, on the edge of Lake Victoria.
The purpose of this EOI is to explore the market for service providers that possess the requisite skills, knowledge, and capacity to provide the required Employees wellness programme all Sandvik employees.
Mandatory Pre-Qualification Criteria
- At least two active employee’s wellness programme contracts from a reputable organization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of proven background in providing employees wellness programme to local communities or foreign companies in Tanzania.
- Wellness programme certification (Compliant with all required permits, Certifications and Licenses).
- Compliant with all National labour Laws and Regulations
- Compliant with local content regulations.
- Insurance Cover
- Provide financial statements for the previous/past two financial year.
Scope of Work
The service provider will be required to: –
- Psychological support (Telephonic 24/7 to all phones lines and face to face counselling)
- Cancelling employees on financial wellbeing.
- Coaching employees on Nutrition and Lifestyle.
- Provide Healthy and Productivity programmes to employees (Occupational Health).
- Provide other services that might be required by the organisation, eg (Self and Formal referral)
Expression of Interest
If your organization meets the above pre-qualification criteria, and you would like to be invited to tender, please submit your Expression of Interest, Company Profile, Company registration, Staffing policies, CV’s for all key personnel and evidence of the above listed pre-qualifications email@example.com
The Reference “SMCT/EW01/2024” must be quoted in the subject of the email.
Last Date for submission: 28th January. 2024.
Sandvik Mining and Construction Tanzania Limited