Senior Manager Agency Banking Business at CRDB
Job Reporting To: Head of Agency Banking
Responsible for Driving the overall performance of the agency banking business by providing leadership in areas of Sales and Retention to increase usage, agent footprint, and Revenue. Act as interface between agency banking and internal and External stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient performance and support including managing and providing support to Agency banking sales platforms.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Responsible for driving business efficiencies in areas of agents performance, drive usage and transacting agents, this includes support of maintaining smooth transactions to all agents.
- Ensure overall Revenue planning and target setting for Agency Banking, aligning with the strategic roadmap and revenue expectations.
- Manage agency banking productivity by recruiting more agents, retaining active agents to push an overall growth in transaction volumes and Revenue.
- Consistent Monitoring of Competitors Analysis, Research and screening potential Agency Banking opportunities among the zones and Identify sales Activities to be pursued further.
- Responsible for end-to-end screening and selecting of business partners to support the growth of Agency Banking Business.
- Consistent design agents’ sales activity and campaigns to create awareness within the zones and in the branches to increase transacting customers and Revenue.
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances, performance reviews, and initiating corrective actions.
- Provide guidance and ensure that the business interests are presented to the regulator using the correct stakeholders; ensuring that the Bank of Tanzania (BOT) guidelines on Agency Banking are adhered to.
- Performing quarterly updates thereof and a strategic analysis of the progress in achieving the agency banking roadmap goals.
- Excellence and Achievement of the desired revenue target. Ensure efficient and effective delivery of Agency Banking business development.
- Oversee and participate in the review, design and implementation of the departmental work plans and report quarterly on business achievement with the work plans.
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective relationships with various businesses through internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experiences Required for The Role
- A University Degree or equivalent Advanced Diploma preferably in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting, Finance or any Business-related field, MBA or any master’s degree in business related field is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the operational procedures at all levels of the organization.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with proven deep knowledge in Agency Banking and/or MFS/MNO Sales, Customer growth, financial inclusion, and/or financial services and digital products.
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Versatile and adaptable, able to react quickly.
- Able to work in a demanding matrixed environment, with a proven track record of working effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to build effective, trusted, and credible relationships with multiple constituencies through exceptional interpersonal skills, communications, actions, and presence.
Deadline – 31st January 2024