Position: Business Development Managers
Company: Transsnet Music Tanzania limited (Boomplay)
Location: Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
Application deadline: 31-01-2024
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Be responsible for digital ad sales, meet and strive to exceed sales quotas.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with advertisers, ad agencies, major partners in order to drive sales growth, and explore innovative channel business models to build long-term channel advantages.
- Follow and identify key digital advertising industry trends and make corresponding adjustments to digital advertising development strategies.
- Collect the market data according to HQ’s directions
- Look for sponsors and advertisers for Boomplay music offline events
- Following up on new business opportunities in the music industry
- Identifying sales leads, pitch our services to old and new clients
- Planning, preparing and making presentations to Clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with old and new clients
- Communicating our products developments to prospective clients
- Setting organizations goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning and implementing new target market initiatives
- Attend conferences, seminars and industry events where appropriate
- Seating goals for business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales circle
- Understanding the needs of our clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan on how to meet those needs
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Monitor and analyses performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposal
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives
- 3+ years of previous experience in ad agency, business-to-business digital ad sales experience or related field.
- Must hold at Least a bachelor’s degree in business administration or Marketing.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to effectively research new markets and a deep understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning
- Strong leadership qualities
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build consensus.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under pressure.
- Understand comprehensive marketing and Influencers marketing are added value
- Love music, be passionate for sales job
- Candidate must demonstrate self-confidence, love networking, and enjoy presenting and public speaking
- As per the company policy
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates should send their CVs and copies of certificate in one PDF document to email@example.com
- Indicate the BDM –Tanzania in your subject line
- Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted. We may wish to retain your CV in our database for other/future opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise. Thank you very much for your interest.