International Talent Acquisition Partner at Abt Associates
Solving the world’s most pressing issues and improving the quality of life for people worldwide is what we do every day at Abt Associates. Creating a more equitable world is no small task, but we are driven by big challenges.
We are a team of 3,000+ people in over 50 countries working in unison and focused on the bigger picture. Only by sharing our commitment, energy, and innovation do we affect change and push the boundaries of what’s possible. We welcome diverse ideas, backgrounds, and viewpoints – joining Abt means access to exceptional thinkers at the top of their game.
To thrive at Abt is to embrace flexibility and collaboration. Our open culture allows you to balance your work and personal life as needed to optimize personal well-being. Creating a more equitable world starts from within – we look after people around the world, and we’ll do the same for you.
Ready to embrace rewarding and meaningful work? Now’s your chance.
Abt’s Talent Acquisition Team seeks a qualified International Talent Acquisition Partner. You will focus on attracting high-quality candidates for proposals and projects. You will be responsible for executing recruitment strategies to attract talent, developing strong partnerships with hiring and proposals teams, building a bench of qualified candidates, cultivating an in-depth understanding of hiring needs, establishing a strong recruiting network, and utilizing numerous techniques to source and attract potential talent that reflect the communities Abt works with. This position can be based in Cambodia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, or Senegal.
- Recruit personnel for donor-funded (mostly-USAID) projects
- Manage recruitment of key personnel for USAID proposals, including partnering with proposal teams around personnel strategies.
- Full lifecycle recruiting to include: developing recruiting strategy, passively sourcing candidates, drafting position descriptions and advertisements, screening CVs, conducting interviews, conducting pay equity reviews, reference checking, drafting offer letters, and negotiating compensation packages
- Ensures compliance with all governmental and client employment regulations and requirements, as well as Abt-specific policies and procedures
- Employs a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques to identify a high quality diverse candidate pool
- Creates and fosters relationships with key associations, industry specific organizations, and other resources and to attract candidates to Abt
- Ensure candidate applications and biodata sheet are complete with necessary information for proposals and client review and acceptance. Work with candidates to ensure they understand the recruitment and compensation system
- Maintains records on recruiting activities and analyzes metrics
- Other duties as required
What We Value
- Level 3- Bachelor’s Degree + Five years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Three years of relevant experience, or PhD
- Level 4- Bachelor’s Degree + Nine years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Seven years of relevant experience, or PhD
- Previous experience recruiting for USAID, FCDO, or DFAT proposals strongly desired.
- Knowledge of French, Kiswahili, or Russian preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of managing full-cycle recruitment processes, including offer development and negotiation.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and Applicant Tracking System.
- Ability to integrate equity into recruitment, including ensuring representative candidate pools
- Willingness to have crucial conversations with hiring teams and commitment to learning with a sense of urgency.
What We Offer
We foster an environment where you can Thrive Your Way. Our innovative total rewards programs are designed to help balance your work and personal life. The approach toward your wellbeing centers around comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and professional development.
Abt Global Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply and work authorization is required.
Disclaimer: Abt will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.