Business Support Manager at Puma Energy
Provides all back office and logistic support to the business by leading supply, scheduling, pricing and Customer Service Centre activities. Ensures a smooth integration of activities with other business areas. Meets performance standards with regards to the quality of customer service provided. Ensures processes are executed following appropriate control standards and complying with all company policies. To lead, coach, motivate and develop a high performance team.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Customer Service Centre, Pricing & Fuel supply, Delivery scheduling. Ensures processes are executed following appropriate control standards and complying with all company policies.
- Main contact point for customers, input customer master data, offers, orders, loading orders, BL, invoices by ensuring that support teams understand the end-to-end business process so as to be able to offer quality support to the business. In addition will communicate to and engage key business stakeholders across functions on a regular basis through formal and informal means.
- In coordination with sales defines pricing strategies to maximize margin and meet volume objectives. Analyzes price change patterns of competitors and continuously adapt to it based on current supply costs. Manages the relationship with Trading, Operations and Taxation teams to identify cost saving opportunities and ensure product availability. Maintains the price database and ensures effective supply of all products.
- Develops optimized delivery schedules ensuring lowest cost to serve and satisfactory service levels. Search for the proper balance between service quality and fleet efficiency.
- Ensures process flow of the individual transactions within the Mass Balance report is smooth and timely. Serves as gatekeeper for other teams to highlight and identify issues that require immediate attention.
- Ensures coordination within the team and an effective interface with the other departments. Ensures that all Business Support roles are properly staffed. Creates a positive environment that promotes and recognizes individual and team efforts. Develops the necessary skills and capabilities within the team to achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Superior degree with experience on managing Sales administration department, logistics, dealing with customers.
- 5 years minimum of experience in distribution business, including supply chain exposure and retail operations.
- Oil Industry experience will be an advantage.
- Strong computer and Navision skills required: MS Office Excel in particular, Navision order to Cash or Sales Administration module.
- Customer focused and service oriented.
- Strongly organized and structured.
- Strong team player.
- Leadership skills.
- People Management skills.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Puma Supply, Sales department, Operations, Finance Manager, Controller and Chief accountant.
- External – Customers, Government authorities, Oil companies, External auditors.