JOB VACANCY – CLEANER
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Direct Reports: HR Assistant
Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Desirable secondary education
- Desirable experience in similar position with similar responsabilities
- Desirable understanding of MSF activities in general
Languages: English and Swahili (speak, read and write).
- Stress Management
- Thoughrough General cleaniliness mopping, sweping, dusting in respective MSF premises eg. Apartment, house, WH Office.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- wash dishes with dish washing soap, dry them and arange them in the cupboard
- Bedsheet and towel changing for new arrival expats
- Make the beds
- Control stock of food so as to ask for anything needed on time, and prepare shopping list and make purchases if required
- Groceries shopping when needed to
- Keep an inventory of MSF kitchen utensils and equipment, i.e. plates, glasses, cutlery, cookware, etc., and ensure its integrity
- Ensure bathrooms have toilet/bathroom supplies
- Empty waste bin
- Ensure meals to be served on time
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipmen
- Spraying mosquit killer one hour before leaving work and switching off the lights
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
- Do any other domestic chaos as directed by your supervisor.
All interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Tuesday, October 10th 2023 at 4:00 PM. Please quote the job title on the email subject “CLEANER”
Please send your application to the email address MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Warioba RD, Mikocheni B, Plot 100, Daima Street House no 16 or To MSF Project Admin in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District or MSF Liwale Office- Liwale
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
• People living with disability and minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your data only for the recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and selection of the most suitable candidate. Your data will be treated confidentially. Only people part of the recruitment process have access to your data. MSF does not sell your data under any circumstances. If you have any questions or requests, you can contact MSFCH-Tanzania-HrManager@geneva.msf.org