IT Intern Vacancy at CAMFED
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERN (6 MONTHS)
CAMFED (the Campaign for Female Education) is internationally recognised as a leader in education
for girls, for its child protection policy and practise, and as a voice for girls’ education and women’s
empowerment at the highest levels. Founded in 1993, CAMFED supports young women throughout
their primary and secondary school’s years, into economic training and further education, and onto
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
leadership, as role models, activists and philanthropists.
CAMFED Tanzania is currently in search of a dynamic and proficient IT Intern to bolster the organization’s digital endeavors and projects in an IT unit.
Internship Title: Information Technology (IT) Intern
Reports to: IT and Data Management Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
The IT Intern will be tasked with furnishing technical aid and expertise pertaining to computer systems,
hardware, and software. This intern will work closely with the IT team to ensure seamless operations
of CAMFED Tanzania’s digital infrastructure.
- Field office equipments maintenance services.
- Assist in the upkeep and administration of network systems.
- Extend technical support to staff dealing with hardware and software-related issues.
- Undertake the installation, configuration, and maintenance of computer systems and
- Expediently troubleshoot and resolve IT-related concerns.
- Finding solution to problems, be it through creating desktop shortcut or fixing a major fault on
- the operating system
- Troubleshooting system and network problem and diagnosing and solving hardware/software
- faults including replacing parts as required.
- Collaborate with the IT team in the implementation of IT protocols and procedures.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of IT-oriented projects.
- Assist in the management of IT assets and inventory.
- Providing in-house training and support to staff on use of technology, including mobile
- technologies for data gathering in the field but also providing support, including procedural,
- Testing and evaluating new technology including conducting electrical safety checks on
- computer equipment.
- Proficiency in design, including materials like brochures and flyers.
- Any other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Completed a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking.
- Proven IT working Experience of about 2 years in a reputable organisation.
- Proficiency in common office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
CAMFED is committed to providing equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all current and prospective staff, volunteers and Board members. We aim to ensure that this commitment, reinforced by our values, is embedded in our day-to-day working practices and our work together.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting internship opportunity? If so, please send your CV,
academic certificates and covering letter to: email@example.com on or before 19th October, 2023.
Thanks for reading Information Technology (IT) Intern at CAMFED Tanzania October, 2023