Jobs at TANROADS Songwe 2023, Job Vacancies at TANROADS Songwe 2023,Nafasi za kazi TANROADS Mbeya,Ajira Tanroads Songwe,Ajira za TANROADS 2023
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenanceand Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales. The Regional Manager TANROADS
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Mbeya and Songwe on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill vacant positions available for Engineers, Social Welfare Officer and Accounts Officer as follows;
1. All applicants must be a Tanzania Citizens.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
3. Age: Not above 45
4. Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
5. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
6. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
7. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
8. Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
9. Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
10. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
11. Deadline for submission of application is 14th August, 2023.
12. Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
2. The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive
Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 14th
August, 2023. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.
THE REGIONAL MANAGER,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P. O. BOX 258,