Social Worker – Orphanage at Marzia Golden Manor
Marzia Golden Manor
Tasks typically involve:
The tasks for this position involve conducting interviews with children and families to assess their situation, identifying the needs of vulnerable children, providing counseling and suggesting measures to address their situation, writing assessment reports, offering information and training to children and housemothers, ensuring child participation in programming, recommending actions for individual children, preparing work plans,Recommended:
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
communicating with the team, participating in multidisciplinary meetings, maintaining accurate records, working with the Matron on care plans and follow-ups, and participating in training and supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counselling, or a relevant social science.
- At least one year of relevant working experience in social work and protection.
- Experience working with children, especially vulnerable children, is desirable.
- Counseling skills are highly required and considered an advantage.
- Basic IT skills, including knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, are necessary.
- Proficiency in Swahili and English (speaking and writing).
- Familiarity with core principles of Children Rights, Participation, Do No Harm, Community and Family Support.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent facilitation, organization, and communication skills.
Apply by visiting the below link and submitting the form :
Note: Only applicants who have filled the form will be accepted