Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Key Role Purpose:
The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined Technical Services Plants and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Operating equipment’s/ plant in Technical Services process areas according to VPO Standards
Plant and Process
- Optimize Plant & Process Performance where appropriate
- Operate the Technical Services Plant and Process
- Provide Utilities to Departments as per required standards
- Performing housekeeping tasks, applying 5s principles and following safe work practices
- Unsafe work practices must be identified and corrected.
- Support the creation (drafting and documenting) of standard work procedures (including quick fix routines and problem solving)
Quality control and analysis
- Carry out the required quality +checks and analyses, and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- Where quality problems have arisen, apply the appropriate problem-solving techniques (e.g. 5 WHY, Quick fix routines)
- Escalate any identified or unresolved problems to Line Manager
- Actively participate in meetings and PI reviews.
- Fully understanding the team goals and participating in team goal review sessions.
- Making use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality
- Complete autonomous operations tasks problem-solving activities
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Training: Min – 9 months on the job training
- Experience within FMCG industry will be an added advantage
- Understanding of VPO principles
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 18 July 2023