Plumber at Altezza Travelling Limited
Altezza Travel wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the job vacancies positions currently available in the company as follows;
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing, and welding equipment
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed, and materials used,
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
- Repair and maintain plumbing, replace defective washers, replace or mend broken pipes, and open clogged drains.
- Install underground storm, sanitary, and water piping systems and extend piping to connect fixtures and plumbing to these systems.
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Three Years experience in Plumbing
- Good communication skills
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to Human Resources manager, Altezza Travelling Limited , P.O.Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send the Application through email@example.com Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Plumber . APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 30/ June /2023 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted