Position Title: Marketing Executive
Work station: Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania
Job type: Contract based.
Our Client is an innovative technology firm established and operating in Tanzania. The company offers a wide range of digital solutions across multiple industries including healthcare, finance, banking and retail. Established in 2015, The company has continued to grow and expand in various regions of Tanzania.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Our Client is looking for an experienced marketing executive who will be responsible for the overall marketing direction of the company. In this position, you will be involved in developing and implementing marketing strategies, working closely with the sales team to support sales initiatives and maintaining customer relations.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you are expected to have a strong knowledge of modern digital marketing techniques, a passion for marketing and excellent communication skills. Some outputs of this role include producing concepts for marketing materials (including content), conducting market research and staying current on marketing trends.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research for company products and services.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Tracking and reporting impact of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Creating and presenting marketing performance reports.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Maintain and update customer databases
With experience, you’ll need to:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (As part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly and monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Atleast 3 years of working experience in marketing or related domain.
- Digital Marketing certifications and skills is an added advantage.
- Working experience in marketing in the tech industry is an added advantage
- Technical knowledge of marketing domain is required.
Apply through www.tabono.co.tz/careers or send application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 30TH June 2023
Tabono will only get in touch with shortlisted candidates
Tabono doesn’t solicit payments from applicants*