We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited ToDay-to-Day processing and financial processes
- Responsible for building, implementing and ongoing communication of accounting and finance processes, models and procedures to finance and operations.
- Responsible for new systems as well as changes to systems implementation and building of processes around new systems.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and on-going monitoring of daily and monthly controls and processes.
- Responsible for timeous identification and reporting of control weaknesses to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Responsible for setting up of systems, daily and monthly processes and controls for all new dealerships in line with current processes for current dealerships.
- Responsible for setting up reconciliations for all new dealerships.
- Review of all key financial reconciliations and ensuring that reconciliations are of a high quality and submitted timeously.
- Accountable for relevant Income statement and Balance sheet analytics and commentary.
- Responsible for branch accounting and inter-branch reconciliations.
- Responsible for ensuring all reporting deadlines are met.
- Accountable for day-to-day financial operations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments are processed accurately, timeously and meet tax obligations.
- Accountable for ensuring financial record management are complete and saved on servers.
Financial analysis and reconciliations
- Responsible for preparing financial reporting information in line with IFRS for all companies.
- Responsible for preparing monthly Income statement and Balance sheet analysis to understand dealership performance and improvement areas.
- Responsible for producing high quality reconciliations within your team.
- Responsible for preparing KPI reporting packs and presentations on performance.
- Accountable for working capital management and cashflow management for all dealerships.
Finance team management
- Responsible for managing the finance team including capacity management, team morale and skills development of the team
- Responsible for coaching and training junior leaders within the team i.e., Senior accountant and Accountants with the relevant leaderships skills to perform their role successfully.
- Responsible for guiding the team with prioritization of tasks, time management and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for offering training to operations and finance team members on processes where necessary.
- Responsible for communicating clearly and respectfully with line manager, team members and operational teams. Responsible for treating all team members fairly.
- Responsible for all team members having a ramp up plan and clear expectations of their role.
- Responsible for managing mid-year and full-year audit processes of all entities.
- Responsible for implementing controls and processes to mitigate and reduce risk.
- Responsible for ad-hoc finance related functions and queries that may arise.
- Responsible for providing guidance and oversight to team.
- Responsible for assisting the senior finance manager with ad-hoc projects and acquisitions that may arise.
- Responsible for assisting other finance managers and being on stand-by when they are on leave.
- Responsible for taking accountability of the team and all team deliverables and ramp ups.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field
- 5 – 10 years in a financial position
- ACCA and ACTI is a must
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Analytical and forecasting skills
- Experience in people management and building new processes