Job Location: Unguja, Zanzibar
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Your key responsibilities
1. Business development
o Building up the profile of the firm
o Creating, marketing & selling new products & services
o Expansion of new client base
o Participate in the proposal process for new clients and projects
o Selling special services to the already existing clientele
o Holding seminars and workshops
2. Administration of client portfolio
· Contacting clients to arrange for the audit dates and planning the audit timetable including attendance at stock takes.
· Carrying out the audit scheduling and staff allocations for all audits of the team/cluster.
· Controlling and monitoring the job and co-ordinating with the staff to ensure adherence to audit time frames and budgets.
· Submit regular status report to the partner on the progress of all jobs.
· Submit regular report to partners on overdue audits/delayed audits/jobs not commenced
· Ensure the delivery of high-quality audit work from planning to completion of an Audit, including the review of financial statements, ensuring that it meets RZM Financial Services and regulatory standards
· Ensure the financial statements are sent expeditiously to client and returned to the office by the client.
· Assisting the partner in billing/collection for all the clients under his portfolio.
3. Staff Management
· Assisting the partner in motivating the audit team and carrying out job/annual evaluations of audit team.
· Supporting our team’s technical and personal development and identifying where they may require further support
4. Accounting Services Support
(i) Preparation and or Review of Clients financial statements for compliance with relevant accounting standards;
(ii) Provide adhoc accounting advices to clients;
(iii) Internal control training and financial reporting training;
(iv) Support client’s month- end and year-end close process;
(v) preparation of clients financial/accounting manuals;
(vi) Preparation and or Review of Clients company’s management reports on monthly basis;
(vii) Development and monitoring of clients’ accounting systems;
(viii) Review, evaluate, formulate and supervise implementation of clients’ Processes’ and Controls;
(ix) Supervising and monitoring book- keeping activities for clients both on-site and off-site;
(x) Interact with clients to ensure that the information flow from the client to the team is efficient
5. Tax Support and Other Services
(i) Providing guidance and advisory to clients in all matters related to Taxes both direct and indirect
(ii) In collaboration with the Partner, develop and monitor clients’ systems of Controls related Procurement, Stores Management, Consumption/Usage of Procured materials, revenue collections, etc
(iii) Liaise with Tax Department to ensure tax returns and payments are made on time
6. Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the partner
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Share your CV and other relevant documents through: firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th May, 2023.