Program Accountant at CCBRT
Program Accountant, CCBRT Moshi
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs.
Since 2006, CCBRT also provides community and centre based rehabilitation services from the “House of Hope” in Moshi, promoting inclusive development at all levels.
In order to strengthen the team at House of Hope,
we are looking for an Accountant interested to work at CCBRT Moshi
The Accountant provides full accounting services to the program. This role includes monitoring and developing budgets, audits, client management, financial analysis and reporting system based validation of transactions. The Accountant supervises the relevant staff and output.
The Accountant will also provide all daily accounting services with an internal client focus; including cheque writing, TTs; verification and reconciliation, financial reporting and compliance.
The position is full time based in Moshi. You will be part of Moshi’s management team and flexibility is required to serve the demands of a program.
- The candidate has an advanced/post-graduate diploma or degree in Accounting or a financial related field. CPA is an added advantage.
- Relevant working experience of at least 4 years
- Very conversant with spreadsheets and working experience with SAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swahili)
- Eye for detail and deadline oriented
- Team-worker with client focus
- A pro-active attitude and eagerness to work
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Indicate job reference no: 2023-09 | DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 26th May 2023 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)