Work the World is a British company that specialises in arranging hospital-based experiences for international healthcare students. We require a professional, hardworking, and energetic person to join our successful programme in Dar es Salaam
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The successful candidate must display initiative, enthusiasm and drive while maintaining a high degree of professionalism. They must be able to develop relationships with colleagues at all levels and work as an efficient and proactive team member. The role includes weekend work.
Applicants must have:
• Experience with International clients/tourists
• Minimum 1yr office administration and /or front facing customer experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and friendly manner is essential
• Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, determined & flexible
• Excellent spoken & written English
• Excellent knowledge of the medical sector in Tanzania Strong preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with foreigners in the tourist industry and/or the medical sector This role is on a year contract with an immediate start.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Mohamed@worktheworld.com=