POSITION: TM Foreign Operations
Location: Head Office
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Excellent and effective of Transfers Locally and our Overseas accounts.
• Ensures that Opening and closing rates are inserted in the system on time as per the Bank’s Policy.
• Ensures that all messages via SWIFT are handled and escalated to the responsible Units for processing.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
• Ensures that statements are properly filed and their balances are communicated to Treasury Team.
• Ensures that all overseas accounts are proofed monthly and promptly.
• Ensures that the TAT is adhered to on all assignment given to the department.
• Attend to any other assignment as assigned by my Supervisor.
• Ensures a consistent Monitor for zero Tolerance in Breach of Anti• Money Laundering Policy for all Outgoing and Inward Transfers.
• Proper Filing for all statements, Outgoing TTs for future references.
• Ensure to attend Treasury confirmations Tickets and monitor for maturities of FX/Money Markets.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum – First Degree in related courses
• Minimum of 3 years in Operations environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Operational Policy
• Regulatory guidelines
• Interpersonal relationship
• Excellent written and oral communication skill
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Process Cycle Time (TAT)
• Quality of accounting records
• Error rate in processing
• Customer satisfaction level
• Operation loss level
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: email@example.com
Email subject: FOREIGN OPERATIONS : MAY, 2023
DEADLINE: 17th MAY
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.