Job Location :
To support a range of records management activities to ensure that the bank’s records are safeguarded throughout their lifecycle and ensure that the Corporate Services Desk is effectively managed.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Represent the RIM Unit in a discreet, professional, customer-focused, and efficient manner.
- Liaise and advise respective business units on archiving of documents so that they can be safeguarded and easily accessible to those who require them.
- Assist and advise respective business units on all aspects of records transfer to a respective storage facility.
- Assist and advise respective business units on all aspects of records retrieval from a respective storage facility.
- Assist and advise respective business units on all aspects of records disposal.
- Support the preparation of relevant training content and coordinating training sessions for respective staff.
- Collate statistics as required to monitor performance.
- Periodically assess the condition of respective document storage areas, including the central archive, and raise identified issues for resolution and track their completion/closure.
- Support the management of the central archive to enable seamless service delivery.
- Regularly assess in collaboration with other key stakeholders’ opportunities for greater efficiency.
Corporate Service Desk
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- Liaise with Corporate Support team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with contracts and SLAs.
- Liaise with relevant staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue requests as required.
- Work closely with Facilities Specialists to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
- Carry out monitoring of Manage Engine data to ensure that work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritized and categorized in line with contractual KPIs and SLAs
- Investigate users/internal customers problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with users/internal customers via phone, email, or portal.
- Provide scripts to read during phone calls.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask users/internal customers to provide feedback on performance and service experience.
- Compile and print reports on overall users/internal customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Determine Service desk operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develop Service desk systems by developing internal customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintain and improves Service desk operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplish Service desk human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meet Service desk financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare Service desk performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Service desk operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor/management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and professional
- Good general knowledge of relevant procedures and processes
- Familiarity with archives, archive management
- Ability to prepare statistics and charts.
- Confident with various MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Library Sciences, Archives Management, Records Management, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least four years working experience in Records/ Archive management.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”
Job closing date : 18-Apr-2023