Empower is a disruptive Tanzanian Consulting Firm that passionately provides Talent, Advisory and Insight services to clients across the African continent.
DTB Graduate Management Trainee Program Vacancies at Empower Limited.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Established in 1945, DTB Tanzania is a full-fledged commercial bank with a network of 28 branches and 28 ATM locations in major Tanzanian urban centres.
We seek fresh University Graduates with outstanding academic qualifications and exceptional personalities for a 2-year Graduate Management Trainee Program
- To groom and fast-track graduates to assume ‘supervisory’ positions in different segments of the Bank.
- To provide an opportunity for graduates to acquire working knowledge from seasoned bankers.
- To Inculcate management skills from mentoring / formal training and hands-on work experience.
- Complete your profile registration at www.empower.co.tz
- Upload your CV and Certificates/Transcript
- Over a period of 24 months, Graduate Trainees will be provided with on-the-job rotations across all functions in order to prepare them to assume higher responsibilities in the Bank.
Education and Qualifications
- Must be a Graduate Student of 2021 & 2022 from a reputable Accredited Higher Learning Institution.
- Must possess a minimum of upper second Degree.
- Must possess excellent Communication Skills, both spoken and written.
- Must possess high-level Numerical and Interpersonal Skills.
Even fresh graduates can apply
How to Apply :
Deadline : 20th April 2023.