Business development Managers SME (2 positions)
PURPOSE OF JOB:
SME Banking is part of Retail Banking division and provides services to businesses with a sales turnover up to TZS 5 Billion As oneof the highest growth areas of the Bank. SME is fundamental to the Bank’s strategy of growing sustainable Income. Supporting businesses and lending to SME customers is key In articulating commitment towards Tanzania’s economic growth. The aim is to become the thought leaders in Business Banking B3nk. Th is will be ach ieved by putting customers at tike heart of everything we do and by leveraging our strength as a digital focused Bank.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
KEY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying client needs, developing strategies ard solutions to meet those needs
- Make sales to NTS customers, promote liability ar>d asset products to achieve designated sales targets
- Conduct regular client visits for relationship building, retention 8 growth of wallet share
- Transaction Banking Products & Services.
- Undertake regular portfolio reviews to understand portfolio growth.
- Leveraging internal stakeholders, business partners and products where appropriate
- Delivering the appropriate client experience and the right opportunities to grow that relationship further.
- Provide a total business support service for SME clients to ensure their expectations are nsec and exceeded.
- Must ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing bas*s (AM L procedures, reputation risk and mlss-selbng activities)
- Balance between risk and reward of assets by effectively onboarding customer who meet the bank’s asset quality and policy requirements.
- Portfolio monitoring to ensure growing a profitable portfolio by managing NPL to accepta ble levels i.e. 5%
- A good understanding of the market dynamics and customer attributes.
- The candidate need to be well organized, and someone who delivers on promises made to clients.
- A good grasp of the financials, credit assessing and analyzing the best solutions for SM E clients.
- Strong client and relationship management skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills.
- ’A’ill cover some primary regions and sectoral focus as per the Exim bank retail banking strategy
- QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Business/economics/accounting related degiee.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Background In a SME/Commerdal banking environment of which minimum 2 years should be of managing SMB/Commercial client; relationships.
- Sound understanding of corporate treasury products, trad e finance products, personal banking products and international banking products.
- Strong credit appraisal and marketing skills. with the a btfity to .nterpret complex financial information.
- A good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the country.
- Strong awareness of internal networks and systems and good Personal Communication skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills.
- Carry out work in accordance with the banks procedures.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank
How to Apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 April 2023.