Finance Intern at Yara
Dar Es Salaam, TZ
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara’s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ business profitably and responsibly, while protecting the earth’s resources, food and environment.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
Yara Tanzania is focused on developing a responsible agriculture and extension approach, through establishing a crop specific product portfolio which is adapted to the local conditions. Intense efforts are devoted to the training of our retailer network as well as farmers in utilizing the correct fertilizers, in the right amount and precise timing.
Finance Intern is a position with a fixed term employment contract reporting to the Business Controller in Finance Department. Its main responsibilities are;
- Monthly analysis of Stock aging and stock reconciliation
- Manage Rwanda and Tanzania trade debtors and issue the debtors aging report
- Prepare and share the daily sales report
- Support customer service on sales process
- Supervision of subsidy sales by ensuring all customers’ sales accounts under subsidy are aligned with Government billing system
- Work with Finance Controller to deliver accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Participate in the monthly stock reconciliation and inventory controls in place
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Competent in Microsoft office application
- Fluent in English and Swahili languages
- Quick and eager to learn
- Attentive to details
Apply no later than
18th April 2023
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassadors networks.