Senior Tax Associate
Dar es Salaam
We are looking for a Senior Tax Associate.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Preparing and submitting tax returns of our clients before due dates. Perform tax health checks of our client’s tax affairs.
- Liaising with Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) on behalf of the client on the tax finding Creating tax strategies for clients and advising regularly on compliance.
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate income tax, deferred tax, and repatriation tax (in case of a foreign branch).
- Working with internal and external auditors during reviews and statutory audits to ensure full cooperation from accounting departments and compliance with all qualified requests.
- Ensuring tax strategies are aligned with business strategy. Conversant with PAYE, SDL, NSSF, WCF, Excise, withholding tax, and VAT reconciliations.
- To present tax reports, updates, or insights for clients.
- Examining financial accounts and related documents.
- Dealing with tax insolvency, objection, appeal, and merger cases.
- At least 2-3 years experience in tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in taxation or equivalent taxation or equivalent tax qualification from a recognized institution.
- CPA will be added advantage.
- Excellent in tax laws i.e Income tax act, VAT Act, Tax administration Acts, and many more.
- Inquisitive and capable of working under minimum supervision