Position: Water and Sanitation Field Officer
THE EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH IN TANZANIA – KONDE DIOCESE MARION MEDICAL MISSION MMM – PROTECTED WATER PROGRAM
Since 2002 the ELCT Konde Diocese in Partnership with MMM Organization facilities the implementation of Community Based Protected Water Program in Southern Highlands Regions. The MMM Organization therefore through ELCT Konde Diocese is willing to recruit suitably qualified and experience person to fill the position of Water and Sanitation Field Officer. The field area of operation shall be based within the Program Operation areas in the Southern Highland Regions.
Minimum qualifications for the post are degree in Public Health or Social Science, and Community Development from a recognized institution; Fluency in English and computer literacy shall be of added advantages.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Asses water and sanitation needs within a community
- Sensitize communities on water and sanitation programs
- Facilitate selection and training of maintenance and community management teams
- Supervise construction and installation of water points
- Enhance and maintain networking and collaboration with partners and other stakeholders
- Enforce 100% water points functionality and availability of spares
- Monitors and evaluate policies of maintenance personnel and management teams
- Develop and implement monitoring systems of finance and materials
- Prepare narrative timeframe
- Prepare narrative monthly water point functionality status report
- Develop proposals for further project funding
- Perform any other duty as shall be assigned to him
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application together with detailed curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of relevant certificates. The candidates should also provide information about themselves; and three traceable referees with theirfull address, telephone numbers and email address where applicable.
Applications should be posted and addresses to:
The MMM Coordinators,
ELT Konde Diocese,
TUKUYU – MBEYA.
Closing date for all application is March 22, 2023. Applications received after this deadline shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledge and contacted.