Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU) is a full-fledged university since 2014. It was established by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) under its Trust Deed of the Registered Trustees of Ruaha University College through the generous support of the government, TEC and well- wishers (friends of RUCU) within and outside Tanzania.
The University is governed and administered in accordance with TCU guidelines as well as the Catholic Church Policy on Higher Education Institutions -Ex Corde Ecclesiae- and the provisions of the RUCU charter establishing the University. Nonetheless RUCU is a fully fledged private and secular university that is open to all regardless of their faiths or religious affiliations, race, ethnicity, gender, disability or caste. Its Moto is Academic Excellence and Moral Finesse. This is pursued through the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Education, Business and Management Sciences, ICT, Law and the Institute of Allied Health Sciences. RUCU is located within Iringa Municipality, Iringa region, Tanzania.
- Three (3) Assistant Lecturers to teach in the Bachelor of Human Resources Management programme
- Two (2) Assistant Lectures to teach in the Bachelor of Marketing programme
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and conduct Lectures to students in the respective Faculty (Faculty of Business and Management Sciences) at undergraduate
- Contribute professional inputs to the respective Faculty.
- Participate in developing new programs and undertake researches, consultancy/community services, and publications:
- Supervise research, fieldwork, classroom activities, and practical projects;
- Mentor junior staff;
- Create harmony in the community of students and staff;
- Respect the vision, mission and values of the University as interpreted by the Board of Trustees;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Faculty Dean and/or higher authority.
- FOR ASSISTANT LECTURERS IN HUMAN RESOURCES
- Holders of a Master degree in Human Resource Management from any University recognized by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) with a GPA of at least 4.0;
- Holders of a Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management from any university recognized by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) with a GPA of at least 3.5;
- Recommendations from reputable referees.
- FOR ASSISTANT LECTURERS IN MARKETING
- Holders of a Master degree in Marketing from any University recognized by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) with a GPA of at least 4.0;
- Holders of a Bachelor degree in Marketing from any university recognized by the Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU) with a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Recommendations from reputable referees. REMUNERATION
Standard salary packages will be offered to selected candidates.
Interested candidates should submit their application letters their specializations and the positions applied for and enclosing copies of their academic credentials, detailed CV and contacts of their referees.
The deadline for receiving applications will be 14th March 2023
Applications should be addressed to:
Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
P 0. Box 774