Web Hosting Specialist at Melva International Limited
Web Hosting Specialist Vacancy at Melva International Limited March, 2023
Web Hosting Specialist
Melva International Limited
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through increasing hosting sales portfolio and forging strong relationships with clients. The position will also be responsible for maintenance, support and deployment of client hosting solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling of hosting services to enterprise customers or individuals clients experience
- Maintain current hosting environment in both Linux and Windows environment.
- Monitor the health of the entire hosting environment.
- Troubleshooting client connectivity issues and ensure excellent quality of service is maintained
- Ensure servers and other company electronic assets are kept up to date and free of potential abuses
- Research on the competitive products in the hosting market and recommending changes to existing products or new additions.
- Ensure the proper functioning of a production environment and minimize interruption to clients.
- Provide technical assistance to clients by phone, chat, and helpdesk.
- Good understanding of web concepts such as DNS and IP;
- Adequate understanding of the hosted services and colocation business
- Experience in MySQL database system management is an asset;
- Excellent communication (oral + written) in Kiswahili and English;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the field of web hosting, domain names, or cloud infrastructure;
- Proven ability in client service, or client facing technical assistance;
- Good understanding of email systems and protocols (POP/IMAP/SMTP), and mail servers (Gmail, Outlook, etc);
- Familiarity with the Ubuntu operating system is an asset;
- Experience with WebHost Manager (WHM) and end user control panel (cPanel) or other control panels;
- Knowledge of Java or PHP programming languages is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO).concepts.
- The candidate must have at least two (2) year experience in Business Development/Account Manager within Telecommunications industry or closely related sector.
- The candidate must be highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- The candidate must make sure the brand visibility across all the assigned projects.
KEY RESULT AREA:
- Any graduate with excellent communication, presentation (English & Kiswahili), effective relationship building and successful negotiation skills.
- The candidate must: have at least two (2) year experience in web hosting business; be highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- Build trust and sustainable relationship with customers through interactive communication.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to prepare Request for Proposals and Tenders documents;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you believe you might be up for this challenging Business lead position, please;
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email:
email@example.com by 31st March, 2023.