Exciting Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Receptionist
PanAfrican Energy Tanzania (PAET) is the leading integrated energy company in Tanzania; developing and supplying natural gas for the power, manufacturing and transportation sectors in the country.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Orca Exploration Group Inc, PAET has been in the Tanzanian market since 2001 where it has been operating the Songo Songo natural gas field. PanAfrican Energy has a commitment to the development and efficient use of Tanzania’s natural gas resources, PAET is committed to working with key players to help alleviate Tanzania’s energy shortages and to partner in the development of the country’s energy resources.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
PanAfrican Energy is currently looking to recruit a Receptionist who will ensure the company gets professional front desk services to its clients, guests and coworkers including administrative support as required.
- Process and distribute incoming invoices, mail, and courier deliveries. Organize outgoing mail, special deliveries and register invoices in numbering system.
- Respond to incoming calls timely and forward in a professional manner.
- Ensure cost effective management of office stationery, consumable, monitor levels and inform Office Administrator of need to re-order as necessary.
- Ensure general cleanliness & tidiness of the office.
- Review newspapers for coverage of relevant issues, scan and e-mail to management of PAET and ORCA.
- Ensure phone system, printers, photocopies are up and always running and have paper and toner.
- Responsible for preparing of all local purchasing orders
- Update telephone extension numbers in case of any change
- Maintenance of the boardroom, including ensuring meeting support (communications, tea breaks, lunch, etc)as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school education with Diploma in front office
- Experience within the same field of at least 2 years
- Telephone operations skills
- Active listening
- Computer, Interpersonal and attention to details skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in both Swahili and English
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV and contact details, and a Cover Letter explaining why you should be considered for the internship programme with PAET, no later than 24th March 2023 to:
The Human Resources Manager
PanAfrican Energy Tanzania Limited Oyster Plaza, 5th Floor, Haile Selaisse Street
P O Box 80139