Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Merca Company Limited, 2023
Account Sales Manager
We Are HIRING!
Post - Account Sales Manager
Location - Dar es Salaam & Zanzibar
Merca is a procurement outsourcing company, we offer a dedicated and outsourced solution aligned with your company’s operations, capabilities and requirements. We source the right products, quickly and effectively at the best possible price. We act as a single point of contact (SPOC); dealing with all requests and inquiries you may have. We offer on-site support, take opportunities to visit our clients which allows us to proactively work together and ensure that the daily operations on-site are maintained to the best standards possible.
- Building and managing your universe/network of clients, internal, suppliers and partners relationships. Drive operational excellence and client relations.
- Report on regional sales results, tracking and preparations of reports. Developing and closing sales opportunities.
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs. Creation of Account plans, including market and competitor analysis.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and responding to tenders inline procurement procedures and processes.
- Accountability for our bid responses, working closely with our resources and delivery as they tailor solutions for clients. Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or related fields. Market awareness.
- Minimum of 2 year working experience in sales activities, working in promotional company(s) PPE industry, IT Software, FMCGs, and or industrial consumables
- Ability to work on own initiative, to a high level of accuracy and meet deadlines. Good communication and Sales skills.
- Strong people ,management leadership and Influencing Skills.
- Passion for customer service and experience of developing strong relationships with customers. Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Please send your covering letter and CV to the below mail.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline - 25th February, 2023.
DOWNLOAD ADVERT IN PDF FILE HERE