Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank PLC 2023 CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
Job Tittle: Manager Merchant Support
JOB REPORTING TO: Senior Manager Acquiring Business
Provide support to merchant sales team and after sales support ensuring delivery of quality service while enhancing customer experience through Point-of-Sale devices, QR codes and e-commerce business.
- Support the Merchant sales team to process POS transaction deposits and revenue
- Providing service support to the sales team by ensuring all POS terminal, QR codes functionalities, and e-commerce requests are promptly actioned
- To provide after-sales support to merchants including resolve customer queries received from the sales team, merchants, and branches within specified SLA
- To manage to acquire consumables availability and distribution to Merchants
- To lead the team in various projects related to Card business Channels
- Coordinating Merchant vetting process and verification of Merchant supporting documents to ensure compliance to CRDB, BOT and card schemes operating standards and policy.
- To liaise with branch and channel support on Merchant account opening
- To liaise with branch and channel support on daily reconciliation of POS transactions
- To identify, profile and report operational risk incidents related to merchant business activities
- To pursue continued improvement in personal development by participating in the development programs and training
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Banking, or Information Technology
- A minimum of five years of experience in Card operations and POS device operations
- Business understanding of Banking operations, card products, customer service and merchant acquisition procedures and analytics
- Building Positive Working Relationships, Coaching, excellent Communication, Contributing to Team Success, Customer Focus, Formal Presentation, Planning & Organization.
- Business understanding of Banking operations and risk Management
- Computer literate
- Teamwork and Time Management
APPLICATION INSTRUCTION: CLICK HERE TO APPLY