- Managing and updating Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Preparation of Payroll and record entries into the accounting software.
- Ensuring statutory payments e.g. PAYE, SDL, VAT is filed and paid on time
- Maintaining petty cash and filing receipts, invoices, and bank slips Preparing financial reports.
- Handling queries from External Auditors during annual audit sessions
- Double-check the accuracy of information to discover weaknesses or missing data and strive for strict compliance and high-quality performance;
- Recommend necessary ideas based on the review findings to improve the quality of reporting;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED (Nshara) P.O.Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through email@example.com Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Accountant – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 30/ January/2023 Only applications in English will be considered.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.