Position Purpose (why the position exists, within what limits and with what objectives)
Responsible for the development and
implementation of zonal sales and marketing strategy, teams and
achieving sales revenue targets including direct and indirect field
sales, sales operations and administration, product and brand marketing
Building motivated and high performing sales and marketing team through effective leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing, business management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, and business development with a demonstrated history of working in the trading industry.
Languages and Computer Skills:
- English & Kiswahili
- Computer literate (office products)
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Develop and implement zonal sales and marketing plans and strategies which are in line with business objectives to ensure business sustainability and expansion.
- Ensure high level of customer retention through appropriate allocation of territories and monitoring staff activity reports and strategic contact with key customers.
- Continuous monitoring of achievement of primary and secondary sales targets and growth objectives.
- Ensure timely support of recruitment and retention of right quality people
- Identify the critical issues of the Zone affecting sales & take remedial action wherever needed
- Provide training on roles & responsibilities of sales employees to ensure clarity in the minds of the respective employees.
- Collect feedback on all aspects of the business including product quality, pricing, packing, new product ideas, supply situations, competition activities, and schemes.
- Analyze Zonal market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Management of zonal budgets and costs.
- Advices Management about new product with innovative techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures safety and security of both employees and company properties in the respective zone.
- Any other duties, programs or projects as may be assigned by your line manager.
Functional Area: Job Family
Zonal Management: Sales and Marketing
Name of the Skill:
- Required in order to carry out effective planning for all sales and marketing activities.
Ability to communicate at all levels as job requires to communicate with customers, the management and subordinates.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to customers by demonstration of knowledge of products and showroom organization.
- Ability to lead other employees when organizing and coordinating activities and other duties in the company.
Business Operation Skills
- General understanding of business operations in order to contribute to the achievement of good results.
Additional Skills Required:
Time Management Skills
Ability to priotize time. Comfortable managing his/her calendar and adjusting the schedule as needed.
Please Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org