LSG Sky Chefs group is one of the global leaders in airline catering and the management of in-flight service-related processes. The group consists of approx. 140 Companies in more than 40 countries, providing services to more than 200 airline-clients worldwide. With over 70 years of experience in the industry, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation and management of all processes related to in-flight services.
For our Joint Venture Inflight Catering Services Limited in Dar Es Salaam we are searching for
6 Truck Drivers (m/f)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and operate trucks and vehicles.
- Follow instructions and procedures.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Pick up services, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Load and unload cargo; assist in Catering activities in production and operations.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance.
- Comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Traffic laws & regulations/ Min. 3 years driving experience.
- Clean driving & criminal record.
- English fluent communication skill.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Availability to work 3-Shift-schedule incl. Night-shift.
How to Apply:
Interested and suitable applicants are invited to forward their application and motivation letters in English including CV, copies of relevant certificates, recent Photo and salary expectations to HR@LSG.co.tz until 23rd of December 2022