We are YOUTH (Men and Women) who joined together through our shared passion to help other people especially young people, Women, and Children who cross into undeserved communities to change their circumstances that they have inherited through access to education, skills, and opportunities, as well we exist to alleviate poverty; promote, advocacy, support, and defend the rights of people especially women, youth and children in undeserved communities.
WAYDS Organization Initially established in June 2017 and registered as a Community Based Organization (CBO) known as TUKUTA operating in Shinyanga region. In September 2020, WAYDS attained registration as an NGO under the NGOs Act 24/2002 of Tanzania.
However, WAYDS exists with a passion to helping Women, Youth and, Children in-particularly to change their circumstances that inherited through access to education, information, and opportunities in underserved and marginalized communities in Tanzania.
- Act as digital project lead which includes managing production of courses and coordinating all activities related to Digital platform.
- Develop communications strategy for the organization.
- Manage WAYDS website, provide first-line support in installation, configuration and troubleshooting and maintenance of IT software and hardware.
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content.
- Identify and Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publication.
- Develop detailed media and social media plan for every program.
- Manage the organization social media networks.
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns
- Coordinate design, content, and production of all branding materials.
- Coordinate internal communication systems within the Organization.
- Maintain relationship and regular contacts with program beneficiaries.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise KPI’s
- Submit at least 1 communications plan per year
- Coordinate at least 2 communication campaign per year
- Contact beneficiaries at least once per quarter
- Produce and publish blogposts/Newsletter once every month
- Submit communication report once per quarter
- Secure at least 2 media interviews per quarter
- Keep the communications drive up to date at least twice per quarter
Women And Youth Development Solution (WAYDS)
P.O.Box 163, Shinyanga, Tanzania
+255 627 343 213 / 755 945 641