JOB VACANCY – LOAN OFFICERS
Tujijenge Financial Services is highly reputable financial institution currently we are looking for an experienced, committed, with high integrity Loan Officer
To perform diligently by Evaluating credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits. Interviewing applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.Determining all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plan which will in hence the quality portfolio growth
Manage the client level portfolio lending process.
Attract, meet and interview new and existing clientele and assess eligibility for granting loans/advances, credit history, the impact and affordability of the loan, etc.
Acquire new clients and retain existing clientele to the lending program of the company, in line
with organization policies and procedures.
Compile, evaluate and analyse loan proposals and make recommendations (including site visits and other due diligence)
Support the completion of the loan application and collation of supporting documents/materials.
Liaise with applicant regarding processing of their loan and outcome.
Report client’s feedback regarding the lending process
Promote Bank credit services in the community, raise programme awareness, build networks and relationships within the local community.
Maintain client level portfolio quality and control.
Skills and Competence,
Sales skills and knowledge,
Credit analysis skills,
Good English communication skills
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business administration/Commerce/finance and Microfinance
2. Minimum 1 years’ experience in Loan officer job and currently employed in any reputable Financial Institution
3. Pass Mathematics at least from D
4. Age between 23-35 years
JOB VACANCY - Senior Accountant
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the financial well-being of the organization, on time produce the financial reports & oversee the finance operation functions of the branch network.
-Responsible for preparation of monthly & yearly financial reports, budget & quarterly reports
-Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
-Oversee & coordinate the external/ Internal audit process
-Manage & comply with all tax & other regulatory requirements
-Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction
-Preparation of timely Regulator and other stakeholder’s report
-Coordinate & guide to all branch Accountant/Tellers for their activities & overlook finance function of the branches.
-Recording of transactions and provision of information required by other departments\
-Risk management, planning, strategizing and decision making for a stronger financial performance of the Company
1. Should be CPA (T)
2. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Business Administration
3. Be a Member of NBAA
4. Conversant with Microsoft excel /word and Accounting Packages
5. Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity preferably in a Financial Institution or Audit firm
6. Age between 25-40 years
JOB VACANCY – SENIOR AUDITOR
Your Primary responsibility will be to audit and report on the adequacy, reliability & consistency of internal controls in relation to the Tujijenge Tanzania Financial Services Operations.
1. Draw and implement annual audit plans.
2. Conducting audits on and processes, policy adherence and identify risk areas and weaknesses, document main control points and provide evidential support for report recommendations.
3. Presents to the Board audit committee.
4. Drafting of process charts for major process of the company and submit the same for subsequent approval of the process owner
5. Introduction of more effective and efficient process and procedures wherever applicable.
6. Carrying out business analysis (Eg: Financial analysis, investment analysis)
7. Conducting branch reviews periodically to ensure related operations and process are in line with company policies and procedures
8. Preparing Reports using relevant report formats
9. Conducting investigations whenever a situation arises
10. Conducting follow up reviews to ensure that the recommendations are implemented
11. Manage all activities and the people in the audit department including training, mentoring, appraising and guiding their performance.
Skills, Competence, Experience required
Strong background and experience in a licensed deposit taking institution.
Prior success conducting audit both office and field
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong time management, organizational , analytical and Leadership skills
Good Knowledge in Banking Operations
3years in Supervisory position
Age 30 -40 years
JOB VACANCY – COMPANY SECRETARIAT CUM LEGAL HEAD
Company Secretariat cum Legal head is responsible for planning, directing, managing, and controlling all legal matters in the institution and handle the Company secretarial functions.
Company Secretary Role
1. Ensure of preparation General Meetings, Board and Committee meetings
2. Required to draft notices and putting together other documents to be considered at the meetings
3. Review minutes of meeting and ensuring same are properly documented in the minute book.
4. Monitoring of deliverables with the concerned departments and ensuring that deadlines are met.
5. Ensuring that expected deliverables arising from the meeting is circulated within one week after the meeting.
6. Assisting the departments with the Continuous and strict compliance with good corporate
governance policies as instructed by regulators.
7. Filing of statutory renditions at the respective bodies including but not limited to BRELA, TRA, TIC.
8. Maintain proper statutory books such as minutes book and shareholders’ register.
9. Manage Company seal and proper record keeping of all documents endorsed with Seal
10. Protect and guide the Board and management team on best legal practice, and representation
11. Processing and renewal of visas, work permits for all expat staff
12. Handling all visa related matters and travel itinerary for visitors and directors.
Legal Head Role
1. Drafting and review of all legal agreements which includes but not limited to loan agreements, deed of legal mortgage, deed of equitable mortgage, deed of assignment, deed of sale, tenancy agreement, lease agreement, service level agreement, cash collection agreement, and asset financing agreements with the supervision of the head, legal services
2. Draft and review of loan documentations
3. Appearance and defence in courts on behalf of the Company.
4. Ensuring legal compliance with loan documentations before disbursing
5. Liaising with external solicitors as regards the Banks' exposure, securities, and collaterals
6. Drafting and preparing petitions, reviewing court processes, and ensuring that same adequately protects the Bank.
7. Liaising with risk management of the Bank to ensure protection of the Banks' assets.
8. Conduct searches at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Lands' Registry, Probates Registry, as the case may be.
9. Ensure the proper custody of the Company seal and legal agreements.
10. Verification and design off on all legal documents.
11. Act as liaison officers with regulators.
12. Manage, guide and motivate a team of Legal staff to protect and represent the company.
13. Visiting and traveling to different branches & areas to handle legal matters and court cases if required
Skills, Competence, Experience required
A Bachelor’s degree in law – LLB
Post graduate diploma with Law school certification
5-year work experience of which 2 years in Management Level
Strong knowledge of Legal services and Risk Management;
Policy Development, Regulatory Compliance,
Contract Negotiations Skills; Good Drafting Skills; and. Good Communication Skills, Leadership and Management Skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please Send your application to email@example.com Latest December 23rd 2022. Subject matter
should be: "Application for Job Title You are applying for." Example Application for Company Secretariat cum Legal Head. Failure to attach all your academic certificate you will not be shortlisted.