- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers
- Manage office leases and house rents for expatriates and upcountry employees.
- To ensure that office premises are in good state i.e. overall housekeeping is well maintained through liaison with service providers.
- To ensure that all services are provided on a regular basis and provide good value; process and ensure that all office‐running related bills are paid on time. Services such as Water, Electricity, Waste collection, Hygiene and Sanitation etc.
- Generally, ensure smooth running of the office, Monitor and manage office supplies, like stationery and other consumables to ensure their effective and efficient operation.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, visits, conferences, related to the company.
- In charge of all visas, work permit, resident permits and other government requirement for expatriates and their families.
- To provide administrative assistance to senior management staff.
- Custody of land assets, tracking movements, regular updates of the Asset register.
- Maintain Administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
- In charge of pest control for both offices and expatriate houses.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining purchase requisitions (PR) of HR and Administration department as per purchase procedures.
- In charge of company licenses; application, regular updates, and custody.
- To undertake any other duty as assigned by the HR Manager.
The job involves both Office and out of Office assignments
- Bachelor degree - Business related fields. Requirement can be waived in lieu of appropriate direct experience in Admin and logistics activities.
- Three years of professional work experience in Admin and logistics activities in a reputable organizations.
- Proven analytical and written presentation skills and ability to communicate to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with contracted external service providers and analyse their performance.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish
harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside
Offer ID 54409BR
Metier HR Administration
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.