ADVERTISEMENT for Finance Controller – EACOP EITS Contractor REFERENCE: 1026-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Finance Controller
Schneider Electric Projects and Services Tanzania Limited (CONTRACTOR) as the main EITS Integrator Contractor (Electrical Instrumentation and Telecommunications Systems) for the EACOP project, requires the services of a Finance Controller.
Brief Description of Role:
Be the person in charge of Finance for SE P&S 11. Support SE P&S 11 General Manager and Global Customer Project EACOP Controller. The main scope / focus is on Legal Entity control and project controlling.
Accounting & Tax:
- Be responsible for the entity Accounting & Tax. Ensure Coordination with Local Accounting firm
- Provide instructions to Local Accounting firm in line with requirements.
- Issue and fill proper Accounting & Tax documents according to local regulations
* Check all Financials statements issued by Accounting Firm. Lead P&L and B/S reviews.
- Ensure accurate Revenue Recognition
- Follow-up A/R and A/P, lead cash collection plan.
Bank & Treasury:
Manage treasury aspects and relation with local banks. Governance & Compliance:
Ensure Customer Project Process, Delegation of Authority, Schneider Group guidelines, Internal Controls and IFRS.
Controlling and Reporting:
- Be a business partner to optimize the financial performance of the entity and project execution.
- Ensure cost and expenses control, cost and margin at completion monitoring. Follow up vs. budget and business plan.
- Performance follow up by business lines. Variance analysis. Reporting and presentation of the financial results and indicators. Risk & Opportunities review.
- Act as representative for Global Customer Project purchasing organization on site.
- Issue Purchase orders documents to suppliers
- Local Content plan follow up.
- Worldwide Schneider Global Customer Project team (Finance, Project Execution, Procurement, Logistics, Contract Management, Planning, etc.)
- Schneider Middle East & Africa, and Anglophone Africa organization
We are looking for experienced staff who have the following.
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA
- Audit Background
- Excellent knowledge in Accounting and Tax
- Operational Experience
- Experience in Multi-cultural team environment and matrix organization
- Excellent computer/ERP knowledge and Microsoft Office applications. Power Bl is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous projects environment experience
- High energy levels, result oriented, team player, autonomous, self-motivating, proactive.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements and have the capability should send their CVs in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; with the reference 1026-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Finance Controller as the subject by 24 December, 2022, 5:00pm. East African Time (EAT)
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements and pass an entry test will have the opportunity to be included in future interview processes . Please note that, should you not be contacted more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful. Company reserves the right not to consider applicants who do not meet all the minimum requirements