Standard Seven Results 2022 Matokeo Darasa la Saba,NECTA Matokeo Darasa la saba 2022/2023 PSLE Results, PSLE Results 2022/2023, 2022/2023 psle Results,Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2022, Matokeo Standard Seven 2022, Tanzania Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2022, Matokeo Darasa la saba 2022/23,NECTA Matokeo Darasa la saba 2022, Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022/2023 – NECTA PSLE 2022 Matokeo Darasa la saba 2022-2023,Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022/2023 – NECTA PSLE 2022 results After Tanzania Mainland had pulled out of the East African Examinations Council, in 1971 and before NECTA was established by Law, in 1973, the Curriculum and Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education was responsible for all examinations.
Summary of NECTA's History:
With the establishment of NECTA, the Examinations became its responsibility in accordance with the law. The Curriculum continued to be under the Ministry of Education and the University College, Dar es Salaam until when it was taken over by the newly established, autonomous Institute of Curriculum Development (ICD) in 1975, which in 1993 was renamed as the Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE).
PSLE-2022 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- DAR ES SALAAM
After Tanzania Mainland had pulled out of the East African Examinations Council, in 1971 and before NECTA was established by Law, in 1973, the Curriculum and Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education was responsible for all examinations. With the establishment of NECTA, the Examinations became its responsibility in accordance with the law.
The Curriculum continued to be under the Ministry of Education and the University College, Dar es Salaam until when it was taken over by the newly established, autonomous Institute of Curriculum Development (ICD) in 1975, which in 1993 was renamed as the Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE)
NECTA PSLE EXAMS Results 2022 - MATOKEO DARASA LA SABA 2022 | Standard Seven PSLE NECTA Results 2022
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Format -Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2022/2023This examination format for the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE) has been prepared by the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) in accordance with the requirements of the 2015 Primary School Education Curriculum.
This examination format will start being used for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) from 2021. Check the full format here Link
NECTA PSLE Eligibility to seat for Examination -Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2022-2023The Pupils in order to Seat for Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) They Must be Complete seven Years of Studying Primary Education in any Public or Registered Private School and The Candidate must be Registered for Examination by Necta under Certain Examination Center or School.
PSLE List Of Examined Subjects -Standard Seven Examination ResultsThe List of Core subjects Taught in primary school from standard III to VII as Described by 2015 Primary School Education Curriculum NECTA will be examining the following six (6)
subjects: which Are
- English Language(Kingereza),
- Science and Technology,
- Civic and Moral Education
- Social Studies and Vocational Skills.
When Necta will Release PSLE Results-Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2022?Standard Seven Examination Results is Something waiting for by A lot of Parents in Tanzania whose Children they were seated for PSLE Exam 2022,
Most of Frequently Asked Question is Necta Wanatangaza lini matokeo ya Darasa la saba? for the Experience Results Announcement Depend on How long will take on Marking the Examination in Many Years The Marking Process taking up to Four weeks from the day they Complete Exams this Year Standard seven Examination started on 05 up to 06 October The Results Expected on November 25th, 2022.
How to Check PSLE Examination Results -Jinsi ya Kuangalia Matokeo ya Darasa la saba
The Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Results you can Check for Three Recommended ways which Are Online Through Necta website and Here on Expresstz.com ,By Mobile Sms or USSD and Third way is For Visiting on School you have Completed Here We are Going to Describe two ways online and by sms.
How to check PSLE Results online -www.necta.go.tzStep 1:Go to the Necta Official website ( www.necta.go.tz) and Check for Results Category
Step 2: Tap or Press on PSLE it will Direct You to PSLE Results then Select The Year you want to Check the Click Bellow of the Year place Written Link 1: Click here to view
Step 3: Select the Region Where Your School Found the Tap on it See Example on picture Bellow i take Morogoro as an Example
Step 4: Then Select or Tap The District Where your School Found ,see a picture Bellow i take Kilosa is an Example
Step 5: On this Step You have to pick your School or your Child School he/she has been Completed See the image Bellow i take Amani primary school as an Example
Step 6:Now After Comple all steps The PSLE Results Will be on Screen of our Device as shown in image Bellow
How to Check PSLE Examination Results By smsAs long as Your Subscriber of Any Mobile Network You can Access The Results easily just for Mobile SMS (USSD) Check the Steps Bellow:
- Dial *152*00#
- Then Select 8.Elimu
- Select 2 NECTA
- Select Type of the Service 1.Matokeo
- Select type of Examination PSLE
- Typ Your Examination number with Year you Completed Example S0334-0556-2022
- Select Payment Method (The sms will Cost Tsh 100)
- After Accomplish Payment You will Receive Results Sms
- 2022 Link 1: Click here to view
- 2021 Link 1: Click here to view
- 2020 Link 1: Click here to view
- 2019 Link 1: Click here to view
How to Check PSLE Examination ResultsNECTA PSLE Examination Status Descriptions
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
What to do if Your not Satisfied with your PSLE Results?Most of Complaining Arise After Students Getting Their Results without Knowing Exactly what to do that’s Why Expresstz.com we prepared this Paragraph For any parent their not Happy with their child’s Results We want to Let him/Her know Necta have Appeal Program for Remarking All Complained Results just Visit on Necta website to Download Appeal Form
IMPORTANT! National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is not yet out online the PSLE Results, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately after the Results is out.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp,LinkedIn ,Twitter and other Social Platforms.
- To check the rate, first of all, go to the NECTA official website.
- After that on the home page, you have to click on the result option.
- Then find your region followed by your school district
- After that find your school
- Lastly find your name and view your result
How To check Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2022
- Visit on NECTA Website at www.necta.go.tz
- Click on “Results” from the Main menu of NECTA’s Website
- The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Select “Exam Type” i.e PSLE.
- Select your “Year” i.e 2022
- Students can now view their PLSE results
- List of school will be displayed
- Click on Alphabet letter in which the school you studied belong example “B” for Butimba Primary School
- Now View your Results / Matokeo – Form six results 2022 in the list