Rivertrees Country Inn
Rivertrees Country Inn offers accommodations in Arusha. The property has a swimming pool and a restaurant.
Rivertrees Country Inn is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to take on the role of Hotel Manager in Arusha, Tanzania. As the brand ambassador, the Hotel Manager’s mission will be to ensure the guests receive first-class service; so as to create a reputation for excellence, to attract repeat business, referrals, and industry-wide recognition.
Hotel Manager will be responsible for the overall operation and
day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. He or she will have
commercial accountability for planning, organizing and directing all
hotel services, including front-of-house; reservations, reception,
concierge and guest services, back-of-house; housekeeping, maintenance,
purchasing and receiving, food and beverage operations; bookkeeping;
sales and marketing; and human resources. He or she will also have to
manage incomes and expenses, and see that the business earns a profit
without sacrificing service.
Hotel Manager at Rivertrees Country Inn
While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximize profits, the manager must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations. He or she will work very closely with the company directors and other stakeholders; and be responsible for managing the Hotels heads-of-departments.
- Increase value of the company and generate capital returns to the company owners.
- Offer first-class accommodation, services and food and beverages.
- Grow customer base, revenues and facilities.
- Minimize and control expenditure while preserving service quality.
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, and the local community.
- Protect and advance environmental conservation.
- Support the local community and enterprises.