Project Contract Manager
Project Contract Manager at WASCO ISOAF Tz November, 2022
WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .The Company is expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contractor for East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
To protect Company’s interest in its contractual and business dealings with the Client and further external parties.
To be the point of contact on behalf of Company with Client Contract Manager To ensure insurance coverage is adequate and appropriate / cost efficient.
To ensure all procedural documentation with Client relating to contractual performance is in place and suitable
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with Client and Suppliers including effectively managing contract enquiries, issues, disputes, variations, and risks; and develop and execute negotiation strategies with customers and suppliers as required to minimize potential losses and maximize profits for the company.
- Maintain a register of Variation Orders and support Project Management and Finance Departments to ensure timely invoicing of Variation Orders.
- Maintain procedural documents related to the contractual execution of the contract with Client.
- Engage relevant internal stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standard and terms and conditions.
- Ensure that all inherent risks of the Company’s activities are covered by policies of insurance (except personnel/workmen based policies) and to administer and maintain these insurance policies.
- Review Call for Tender instructions, terms and conditions and ensure that all risk areas are properly addressed as well as highlighting areas of requirement with potential cost / delivery impact.
- Work together with Finance and Purchasing Departments to review letters of credit to ensure that documentary requirements therein are achievable and that the terms of the letter of credit are consistent with the signed contract /purchase order.
- Coordinate requirements and applications for performance bonds, payment bonds and letters of credit as well as parent company guarantees.
- To set up and maintain a set of standard term and conditions of sales and purchases and other agreements.
- Business degree in recognized university
- Basic understanding of Accountancy / Financial principles, contract law, torts and corporation law
- Minimum 5 years in contract review / commercial contract review
- Experience with complex project contracts involving multinational companies
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 02nd December, 2022.
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.