Job Vacancies at Kondoa District 2022 Kondoa District is one of the seven districts of the Dodoma Region of Tanzania. It is bordered to the north by Manyara Region, and to the south by Chemba District. Its district capital is the town of Kondoa. Kondoa District of Dodoma Region. Kondoa District Council Chief Executive Director invite all Tanzanian citizen to fill 4 vacant posts. Download Attachment document below
Kondoa District is one of the seven districts of the Dodoma Region of Tanzania. It is bordered to the north by Manyara Region, and to the south by Chemba District. Its district capital is the town of Kondoa.
According to the 2012 Tanzania National Census, the population of Kondoa District was 269,704. As of 2002, the population of the Kondoa District was 429,824. The population of the district declined from 2002 to 2012, because Chemba District was split off.
The Kondoa Irangi Rock Paintings, which were inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2006, are found in this district.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- All posts are in contract terms (temporary post;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
Application Deadline is 01st November 2022 15:30 EAT
All Applicant should Submit their Application on the following Postal Address;
District Chief Executive Director,
Kondoa District Council,