Grafica Resources Ltd is an upcoming producer of natural graphite with a processing facility in Ruangwa District, Lindi, Tanzania. The company is currently setting up its processing & beneficiation plant facility at its site.
Assistant Mines Engineer
Assistant Mines Engineer at Grafica Resources Ltd October, 2022
Duties/ roles and responsibilities
- The role’s objective is to implement operating systems, equipment, and personnel to deliver sustainable and dependable output while also optimising the mine plan.
- Assist in the execution of exploration plans through Geological, Geo-technical and metallurgical core logging, Surface sampling
- Participate in drilling & blasting programs
- Perform field mapping, geochemical and geophysical surveys
- Participate in planning and designing mining works by means of mining Software
- Consulting with other managers to decide on production quotas, designate locations for resource extraction, and create procedures for removing raw materials;
- Provide ROM tonnes and grades in line with the annual plan and budget, and provide waste stripping in accordance with the budget.
- Investigating and putting into effect statutory and regulatory requirements affecting mining operations and the environment.
- Control and manage OPEX and CAPEX in line with approved plans.
- Liaises with management, contractors, technical services, and engineering services providers for the mining operation
- Actively manage relationships with contractors to maximise performance, dependability and minimize the cost.
- Oversee the implementation of policies and procedures to guarantee compliance with legal, organisational, and mining requirements.
- Assessing the effectiveness of production sites to establish the suitability of the workers, tools, and technologies employed and adjusting the work schedule or the tools as appropriate.
- Supervising the purchase and installation of new machinery.
Site Supervisor at Grafica Resources Ltd October, 2022
We are looking for an experienced, driven Construction Supervisor with construction experience. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits and engaging the communities.
Duties/ roles and responsibilities
- Daily oversight and observation of the project’s civil work, including the construction of buildings.
- Compile a list of the materials needed for building and other civil activities according to the project plan. Send the same to your line manager for approval and purchasing
- Ensuring timeframes, budget, and technical specifications are met while monitoring ongoing construction and/or rehabilitation work through routine visits in order to spot any potential deviations as soon as possible.
- Coordinating and managing operations related to requests for proposals (Beneficiation plant, warehouse, office building, corporate tendering) to achieve the best technical and financial conditions
- Establishing regular contact with local authorities to negotiate agreements and approvals for building and rehabilitation projects in order to guarantee that all necessary paperwork is completed and to prevent delays.
- Providing the line manager with monthly activity reports on civil progress and construction projects as well as adopting reporting procedures
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Executing tasks assigned to him/her in accordance with his/her activity and as outlined in his/her job description
Kindly send your resume along with photograph while mentioning the “Position Name” as above in subject line at email@example.com