Baobab Secondary School is purpose-built girls and boys boarding school situated at Mapinga village in Zinga ward, Yombo Division, Bagamoyo district, less than a kilometer beyond the new Chinese bridge project and 45 kilometres from Dar es Salaam on Bagamoyo road, Tanzania in East Africa. The school is a cutting edge establishment on the national education scene.
We are committed to providing an inspirational environment for our O”
Girls and A” Level Boys students, where they are actively engaged in
learning and optimistic that they can achieve.
- A minimum of Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery from an accredited College / University.
- A minimum of Diploma in Radiography from an accredited College / University.
- Basic Mathematics
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Education in the relevant area of specialization
- Teaching experience of at least three (03) years in a reputable Institution.
- Able to work independently under minimum or no
In all positions, the salary is negotiable, depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should send their applications attached with up-to-date CV and relevant Certificates to:
Headmaster,To reach him not later than 04th November, 2022.
Baobab Secondary School
Or through e mail:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org