SMB Sales Executive – Northern Zone
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to:
1.Capture Businesses from Competition/ new entrants in the market.
- Establish an evolving target list of organizations not in Airtel Tanzania’s books – new entrants or from competitors
- Plan Effective and Call Plans
- Understand the needs of the prospective customers
- Create and do sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs
- Provide solutions to products/services through face-to-face contact
- Write and follow up on Tenders and proposals.
- Knowledgeable of Airtel Tanzania’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts
· Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports
2. Increase share of wallet
- Maximizing the number of products and services sold to the existing by introducing solutions
- Alerts client to new or improved product/services
- Contacts and visits existing customers to determine
- Work with contact person and proactively keep the account debts to a minimum.
- Be innovative
4. Minimize churn at account level
- Suggest products and or services to be developed with marketing department.
- Determine ways to differentiate from competitors
- Work with management to identify up sell opportunities
- Maintain a regular schedule of contact
- Cement relationship with clients
- Assist marketing with design and promotional strategies
Academic and Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent qualification
- 3 -5 years’ experience in sales experience specifically from SME’s from Telecoms and ISP’s
· Excellent Report writing skills
- Proficient in English and Swahili
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
Competencies and Behavior:
· Able to operate in a performance driven organization
· Good organizational and teamwork skills
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
· Attention to detail
· Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
· Excellent time Management Skills
The deadline for the Application is 5:00 PM on 16th September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need