- Extract, review, and assess raw data from IBS for rated shipments that are due invoicing every week.
- Work closely with IT to ensure that there are no defects with EFD reporting and printing in invoices – along with ensuring a smooth weekly billing run.
- Support to ensure that all account opening procedures are compiled as per the credit policy, this will include:
- Signed Customer Contracts
- Supporting paperwork i.e. legal documents
- Credit references checks
- Ensure that all IBS-related invoices comply with the relevant country laws and regulations
- Timely review and manage accurate customer information in CMD – database.
- Identify, report any possible tariff defects and adopt global country applicable surcharges to enhance maximum country revenue.
- Work closely with shared service centers to
- Ensure that all shipments are billed
- All sanctioned shipments are accurately reported as per the global guideline manual
- Work closely with the management and commercial department – to report, and project revenue data weekly and monthly.
- Manage top-line revenue by ensuring accurate billing with minimal errors.
- Handle customer queries, and correct billing errors through credit notes, while managing customer query turnaround time (TAT) within 3 days.
- Support for internal and external audits.
- Perform and report any other tasks as may be guided by the line manager.
Education and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Goal and deadline driven
- High Level of integrity
- Willingness to learn and adapt their experience to a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Competent user of the Microsoft Excel Functions
- Good oral & written communication skills both in English and Kiswahili.