Manager Payment System Support (1 Position(s))
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
- To plan, organize and lead a team of Payments Systems Support Analyst to deliver cost effective and efficient ICT level 2 support services for all Payment Systems which are not Core Banking System
- To ensure that they meet and exceed business and customers' expectations (availability, recoverability, security and continuous improvement).
- Implement and co-ordinate an effective Payments systems support
- Plan, supervise, direct, reporting and administration of the second level support team(s) on issues pertaining to Payments systems.
- Supervise, implement, maintain and improve performance of all Payments systems
- Escalate incidents and problems to 3rd level support, follow-up & feedback on the progress made for resolution, conduct weekly meeting with Payments systems vendor to resolve all outstanding issues.
- Plan and conduct simulation of EOM and EOY runs in Collaboration with CBS team in order to eliminate any unforeseen incidents for successful completion of EOD/EOM/EOY batch runs.
- Maintain the Risk Register and controls policy frameworks for all Payments systems applications and ensure they are updated on an annual basis, engage Payments systems staff in Risk policy implementation
- Manage operational costs; perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed solutions.
- Manage relationships with all vendors of Payments Systems and ensure effective routine and emergency maintenance of payment systems with no or very rarely downtime and interruption to business operations.
- Provide capacity planning statistics and periodic reports to aid in management decisions.
- Payments Systems domain knowledge
- Banking operations.
- Regulatory knowledge in payment systems domain.
- Compliance (AML, Fraud, and sanction screening) knowledge in payment systems domain.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 5 years' experience in Payments Systems Support or Banking Operations
- Professional Certification in ITI
Job opening date : 09-Aug-2022
Job closing date : 16-Aug-2022