Tanga Cement Company Limited has the capacity to produce more than 1.25 million tonnes of Simba cement and more than 1.25 million tonnes of clinker. The primary raw material, limestone, is located at the plant site. The Company completed second largest expansion project by installing kiln number two.
Tanga Cement Plc
Tanga Cement PLC is a producer of Simba Cement brands in Tanzania.
• Responsible for Weighbridge administration ensuring compliance with procedures.
- Accurate weighing and recording of truck weights
- Plan, coordinate, and control plant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve complaints accordingly
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instill environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned Line Management
Diploma in Marketing/Accounting/Finance or its equivalent
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- 2 -3 years’ experience
- Reasonable independent and able to resolve own difficulties
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Computer literacy
- Able to organize work properly
- Honest and trustworthily
- Good attention to detail
- Able to think things through logically
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , on or before Monday 18th July 2022.