Kagera Sugar Limited is a sugar manufacturing company situated in North-Western Tanzania. It was incorporated in 2002 and is involved in growing sugar cane, processing and distribution of sugar. Norfund provided funding to Kagera Sugar to expand its production capacity.Nafasi za kazi kagera sugar/ajira mpya kiwanda cha kagera sugar 2022
Instrumentation Technician – 2 Posts
Kagera Sugar Ltd
Kagera Sugar Limited is a sugar manufacturing company situated in North-Western Tanzania.
LOCATION: Missenyi, Kagera.
SALARY: Highly competitive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out testing, calibration and servicing of instrumentation devices.
- To perform daily plant check-up and preventive maintenance.
- To perform instruments project activities.
- To perform slight changes on SCADA and PLC as per the requirement.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
2 Job Opportunities at Kagera Sugar Ltd, Instrumentation Technician
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of technical diploma in instrumentation, automation, electrical or electrical and electronics engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum two years of experience in instrumentation preferably in sugar industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, and curriculum vitae with names of at least three referees. All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for and address to; email@example.com
Note; Deadline for application is 03/08/2022.
If you are not contacted by Kagera Sugar Limited within thirty (30) days, after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
KAGERA SUGAR LIMITED KSL is a sugar manufacturing company situated in Bukoba, in North-western Tanzania. The company is the third largest sugar producer in the country and is involved in growing sugar cane, processing and distribution of sugar.
Norfund’s investment is part of a syndicated loan that will finance an expansion of the company’s production capacity.
This will contribute to the creation of new direct jobs in the company, as well as indirect jobs through expansion of the company’s existing out-grower program to smallholder farmers.
The investment will also contribute to more efficient sugar production through improved mechanization and state of the art irrigation technologies. Over time, this will also result in Tanzania becoming less dependent on sugar imports.