The Judicial Service Commission is a body created in accordance with paragraph 112 (1) of Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania of 1977. In addition, the Operating Act of Court No. 4/2011 provides the Judicial Service Commission with responsibilities its other role is to recruit staff of various cadres of the Court of Tanzania.
Thus, the Judicial Service Commission announces qualified Tanzanians listed below for each job position and who are willing to work in Tanzanian Courts in various Regions and Districts to submit their job applications.
207 Job Opportunities at Judicial Services Commission 2022
Important Information for Applicants of All Cadres;
10.0 All job applications should be submitted electronically, Application Form electronically available and filled at the following website www.jsc.go.tz. (Text hard not accepted).
11.0 Consider the following when completing the electronic form: –
- – Electically upload all education and training certificates as well as results of such certificates as you will need on the application form.
- – Upload a birth certificate.
- – Upload a color passport (Passport size) to the application form.
- – Specify National Identification Numbers (NIDA).
- – Upload other documents as the form will direct you depending on the job
12.0 It is emphasized that:-
- Applicant to be a Citizen of Tanzania.
- These are new job opportunities for employees who are already employed permanent officers in the Public Service are not eligible to apply for these positions.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old and not older than 44 years and he or she has never been convicted of any criminal offense or imprisoned.
- Applicants who win the interview and are hired will be employees of Tanzanian courts and they should be ready to be assigned to the facility anything with open space within the State.
- Applicants who have studied abroad should attach proof of their credentials from TCU / NACTE. Failing to comply with this request will not be addressed.
- Applicants who have undergone Computer training should attach certificates of that training.
- Applicants who have been dismissed / dismissed from the Service The public should not pray.
- Applicants who do not have the specified qualifications and who do not comply with the conditions the above mentioned their application will not be processed.
- Applicants who will provide false information such as their age, education them or the places they once worked and it was discovered even if they will be employed they will be fired including strict legal action taken.