The Regional Manager, TANROADS- TABORA on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable competent to fill vacant post on specific contract within the Region. The Regional Manager TANROADS- Tabora invites interested candidates to apply for the following post:
POSITION TITTLE RESIDENT ENGINEER
The Resident Engineer will manage all technical issues at the site and report to Resident Project Manager. The resident Engineer will be stationed at site (Usinge village, Kaliua District) for a close supervision of the project under TECU supervision arrangement for the remaining Contract period.
Engineering. He/she must have a minimum of seven (7) years of specific experience related to road/’ bridge design and construction supervision. A postgraduate qualification in Civil Engineering or Highway Engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDICPPRA conditions of contract is an added advantage.
Resident Engineer must have served at least one of the following aspects: – Project Manager, Resident Engineer, Regional Manager or in an equivalent capacity on at least one (1) bituminous road construction project of similar magnitude and complexity in the last 7 years. He/she shall head the site staff and shall be responsible for all technical and administrative aspect on site. In addition, he/she must be proficiency in written and spoken English is Mandatory.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts: postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers
- Applicants must submit financial proposal for financial negotiations
- Applicants must be registered by ERB personal as an Individual Consultant.
- A successful applicant will be deducted Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and other deductions according to Laws.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their Certified copies of education Certificates and birth certificate.
- Certificate from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU) .
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies.
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts; referees should be the ones you collaborated with on different projects.
- A signed Application letter in English.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action.
Regional Manager,Deadline for application is Thursday, 09th June, 2022.
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 2,